Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 Grammys: Best dressed

     If you didn't tune in this Sunday to watch the Grammys you missed out on some great performances like, Maroon 5, Foster the People with The Beach Boys, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Foo Fighters, Rihanna who perform on her own as well as with Coldplay (my favorite♥) and Sir Paul McCartney... and many more.

Of course I have to put my 2cents on my favorite best dressed these were my favorite! and coincidentally they are all wearing black. Black is such a classic color and you cant go wrong with black. Let me know who was your favorite?



Rihanna wearing Giorgio Armani and minimal gold accessories.
she looked gorgeous and hot from head to toe
not everyone can wear a cleavage or a low back like that but Rihanna rocked it!
little fact: Rihanna co-designed her plunging black dress with Giorgio Armani
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/pic-rail-thin-rihanna-gwyneth-paltrow-compare-sexy-dresses-2012132#ixzz1mKNbEpne



Adele also wearing Giorgio Armani
It was her night she looked great and took a couple of Grammys.
I loved her look very old Hollywood such a classic look,
I also loved her performance look.
I am going to attempt to recreate her make up look maybe ever her hair do! 





Gwyneth Paltrow wearing Stella McCartney cut out dress with a gold belt
I love Gwyneth Paltrow she is always very fashion forward she looked sophisticated and chic with her hair slicked back in a pony tail. 


and of course I couldn't leave the men out. Here is Adam Lavine from Maroon 5 (aka my long time crush)...lol don't mind the girlfriend Anne V which by the way looks great! and was wearing Anthony Vaccarello
Adam was wearing I don't know because I was to busy drooling but he looks hot!!!...lol I loved that he didn't matched his handkerchief with his tie or shirt but it still works.


Bruno Mars
ummm i think his pants were a little too short, but he stills look good. Very classic and a little retro with his hair do!



Ariana



No comments: