Saturday, April 14, 2012

Splurge Vs. Steal: Jeffrey Campbell Cut Out Platforms

I know this is another shoe post but lets face it I cant help it I am a shoe addict! so here is another dose of Splurge Vs. Steal. The purpose of these post is to help those of  you who maybe don't have a lot to always splurge on the name brands we all LOVE♥
So here one the right is an inexpensive alternative to the Jeffrey Campbell Cut out platforms  these are from GoJane.com and I love them they may look heavy but they are actually super light weight.  and on the left we have the Jeffrey Campbell Pauline and Dominique spike platforms that you can find at NastyGal.com I love Nasty Gal! I have purchased a couple of items from them and I love them! So let me know witch of these do you like best...don't worry if you cant decide I love all them too ♥

     Jeffrey Campbell cut out platforms                      GoJane.com cut-out wood platforms
     Find them here: Pauline platform for$168         Find them here:Cut-out woodplatform for$30                Dominique spike platform for$175
         



Ariana
     

No comments: