Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nail Stuff!

   A few months ago....well to be exact on New Years Eve I received a package from Mont Bleu I open it very excited  and saw all the goodies they had send me, then I put it away and went on my way to receive the new year. A couple of days after I tried looking for the package but I guess I put it away so well I did find it myself! But finally I found it  a couple weeks ago and wanted to share what they send me as well as a couple of pictures of  nail art. Also you can check out my other post where I talk more about Mont Bleu and do a nail tutorial HERE! Thank You Mont Bleu! and don't forget to check them out HERE!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Spanish/Español

   Hace unos meses .... bueno, para ser exactos en la víspera de Año Nuevo, recibí un paquete de Mont Bleu lo abri muy emocionada y vi todo lo bueno que me enviaron, entonces lo guardé y seguí mi camino para recibir el nuevo año. Un par de días después, traté de buscar el paquete, pero supongo que lo guardé tan bien que ni yo lo encontre! Pero por fin lo encontré hace unas semanas atras y quería compartir lo que me enviaron, así como un par de fotos de arte de mis uñas. También puedes echar un vistazo a mi otro post donde hablo más sobre Mont Bleu y hago un tutorial de uñas AQUÍ! Gracias Mont Bleu! y no te olvides de visitarlos AQUÍ!





 
 
 
 


 
 
 



                                                             Thank You For Visiting!




Ariana


1 comment:

Unknown said...

great blog

:) will be following your blog

www.dominiquescreation.com