Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Influensters #VivaVoxBox Review



     This is my second time I receive a VoxBox from Influenster, filled with some goodies to review. If anyone wants to an invitation to join send me your name and email address to arianascloset@hotmail.com  and i will send you a invitation.What it's Influenster? Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. if you want to know more details click HERE and now on to the individual review of each product.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths $5.99
 
First of all I love the Cetaphil brand, I gave tried most of their products and none of them have let me down. I developed acne prone skin now in my adult life, So I use Cetaphil products when I'm not using acne treatments. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are perfect, they are unscented, they remove all the oil and makeup. It leaves you face clean and soft just like if you were to use the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, best of all they don't leave that oily residue most facial cloths leave. These are a must have for all types of skin! they are also great for when you travel!
 


Montagne Jeunesse Masques $2.49
 
I love these mask I have tried the mud mask before and it's great! you can find them in most drugstores at a great price!
I received the Creamy Coconut Hydrating Vitality Boost For Tired Skin OMG this mask smells sooo good then again I do love coconut or any tropical sent so I might be exaggerating... since I been using my acne routine lately sometimes my skin get too dry so I decided to give this mask a try, Its really a no brainer you just put it on and leave it for 10-15 min after that you just rinse it off. It leaves you skin soft  and hydrated I will definitely repurchase this mask!These mask are great for those of us who don't have time to get facial treatments, you can have one in the comfort of your home at any time! 
 


  Pure Ice Polish $1.69 ea.
 
 Pure Ice Polishes are sold exclusively at Walmart. They have a great array of colors and textures.I have heard of the brand before but  never had a change to try it prior to receiving them in my #VivaVoxBox the glitter one is called It's Complicated and the Pink one is called After Hours. For the price these polishes are great I love the glitter polish because the clear polish in it is not clumpy, once it dries you don't feel the roughness of the glitter like you do with other glitter polishes and it dies fast! you do have to layer a lot if you want that very fun glitter effect. The pink consistency of the pick one is great nit thin but not watery  and you only need about two coats. You really don't need a top coat the are very glossy as is as you can see in the image below.
 
 
 

NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in South Ferry Berry $2.99
 
I really didn't have high hopes for this product, because they remind me of tinted lip balms. Once I tried it I changed my mind its does feel soft and hydrating like a lip balm and it even has a sweet scent to it. The color is very pigmented and very buildable and it claims that the color and shine can last up to six hours. I don't think the shine last 6 hours but the color definitely does!  
 
 
 
 


Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant $7.99
This is pretty much self explanatory, it's a spray moisturizer that you spray and go! literally! It smells great. leaves you skin soft and glowing NOT greasy or sticky. It absorbs quickly so once you spray it you have to rub it quickly before it dries. This has been a life saver on most of my mornings when I am rushing to get out the door in time without ashy harms or legs its' so convenient!



Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card FREE
 
You can get your card free at fuelrewards.com 
To be honest I really haven't used it, I don't usually go to shell stations since there isn't one near to were I live. I did activated my card and saw that you can earn rewards every time you pump gas and you can earn even more when you shop with participating Shell stations, restaurants, and online merchants.  
 

 
 

No comments: