Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hot Summer Days!

 
 
What I Wore/ Que Me Puse
Romper: Ross
Sandals: Nine West
Purse: Ebay

This outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago when there was a major heat wave here in the valley we hit to probably 109 degrees!!!, and this weekend it strikes back!
I got this romper from Ross, and the first think that caught my eye was the floral print, and I am a sucker for anything floral or polka dots.This romper iss light weight, the legs are wide, and very flowy and it was perfect for that hot day since I didn't want anything cling to my body. Also lot of people tought it was a dress.
______________________

Este atuendo me lo puse un par de semanas, cuando hubo una gran ola de calor aquí en el valle llegamos a probablemente 109 grados!!!, y este fin de semana contraataca!

Copre este romper en Ross y lo primero que me llamó la atención fue el estampado floral, y yo amo cualquier cosa en estampado  floral o lunares. Este Romper es ligero, las piernas son anchas y muy suelto y fue perfecto para ese día caluroso, ya que no quería que nada se pegara a mi cuerpo. Tambien un montón de gente pensaba que era un vestido.

    

 


 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: