Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Trends for Fall 2011

 Fall is officially here even tough it doesn't feel like it since here in LA is still hot!!! anyhow these are just a few of my favorite fashion trends for this fall. I love that this fall is going to be filled with color, everyone need a little color in their life right?!?!



 60's Mod Retro anything with a boxy silhouette, or A line shapes or bold graphics.




The Peplum this instantly gives you an hour glass shape and it's very 50's I love it! 



Polka Dots, I have always loved polka dots and I am glad it still hasn't gone out of style


The Tuxedo look, this style has been around for a while ever since Yves Saint Larent bought this style back in the 60's. Now of course its more updated and more

Color Trouser: these made an appearance in the spring and has manage to make it into the fall/winter making this season more colorful!



Leather Skirt: i need to get my hands on one of course a faux leather skirt and some high waisted shorts.


Lace it will never go out of style, you can go wrong with lace. 



Slits are big this fall for gowns


Blue is going to be the color for this fall/winter. I love this color on my skin tone! you are also going to see a lot of emerald green and purple too.


Image source: Google






Ariana

No comments: