Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I am speechless, all i can say is that it was perfect! a dream come true. Its the fairy tail wedding every girl( and men too) dream of, everything was perfect and very organized, both looked happy and a little nervous knowing that the whole world wore watching them. My favorite part of the whole ceremony was when Catherine (now Duchess of Cambridge) and her father joined Prince William at the altar at Westminster Abbey, the prince whispered "You look beautiful"ahhh that just melted my heart!!! it sure has been a great week yesterday was my Birthday and today the royal wedding the weekend just started!

So what was your favorite part???
and just in case you missed the ceremony here it is....I have watched it at least 5 times now... lol



No comments: