Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Glitter Shoes

  So It's no secret that I love and I'm obsessed with shoes! and I know I'm not alone....Right now I'm in love with Jeffrey Campbell's 99 Glitter Tie Wedges, I need them in my life!!!! they would feel like I was walking on my very own glitter runway! I also saw these Sam Edelman Spiked Pumps in black and nude.... I want them both!  I just wish I had the money to splurge on these babies. I love looking around Nasty Gal If I could I would buy every single thing on their site....



                                                                    Jeffrey Campbell
99 Tie Wedge-Pewter Glitter
                                                                              $118


                                                                      Sam Edelman
                                                             Lorissa Spike Pump-Black
                                                                            $195



But since I cant get these glitter  shoes  and I am a little obsessed with glitter, I will have to wear glitter on my nails... also this was the result of my first attempt doing water marbling.
Glitter nail polish By NYX Girls: Buzz Worthy 



Ariana

No comments: